Welcome

"Here you can find familiar or common dishes in wich I am sure some of it you have already done and tried before or probably one of your favorites, but it's ok because I made this site to share to you my own version plus my favorites. Here, we do it my way".



Enjoy the Kata's Way!



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shanghai Lumpia Sauce

Ingredients:

2 tablespoon Vinegar

3 tablespoons sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 Tablespoon tomato catsup

2 tablespoon Hot Chilli sauce (optional)

1 Teaspoon tapioca powder or cornstarch dissolved in

1/2 cup water

optional:

1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce - I do this to most of my dishes, just to add more flavor. But if you want the sweet and sour real thing, opt this out.


Direction:
1. Heat sugar, salt, vinegar,  catsup and hot sauce (optional) in a saucepan until it boils.

2. Add dissolved cornstarch to the boiling mixture and stir until thick.

3.Serve with Love and Gigil :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .