Welcome

"Here you can find familiar or common dishes in wich I am sure some of it you have already done and tried before or probably one of your favorites, but it's ok because I made this site to share to you my own version plus my favorites. Here, we do it my way".



Enjoy the Kata's Way!



Monday, January 10, 2011

Crispy Dilis

Ingredients:

1/3 c. sugar
1/3 c. vinegar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pack dried acnchovies
hot sauce/ chilli (optional)
Oil for frying

Direction:
1. mix the first 3 ingredients. You may add hot sauce if you desire.

2. Toss anchovies by batch into the sugar mixture till well coated then fry in medium heat till brown and crispy. Do not over cook. Drain in paper towel. They flock, separate them from each other when it's cold.
3.Serve as is or with vinegar or any dip you prefer.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .