Welcome

"Here you can find familiar or common dishes in wich I am sure some of it you have already done and tried before or probably one of your favorites, but it's ok because I made this site to share to you my own version plus my favorites. Here, we do it my way".



Enjoy the Kata's Way!



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pasta with Sundried Tomato Pesto and Feta Cheese

" I was ignoring this, till one morning there was nothing else served yet but this, so I had no choice but to try it rather than get starvin' in the middle of work. I tried some and I went crazy ga gah...so yummy. From the Chef's drawer, ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh". Simple but rocks! Like me hi hi hi...

Ingredients:

3 1/2 lbs. Linguine

4 1/2 c. Oil packed, sundried tomato halves, drained

1 1/2 c. Loosely packed Basil leaves

3/4 c. Slivered Almonds

3/4 c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese

6 tbsp. Minced Garlic

1 tbsp. Salt

1 1/2 tsp. Pepper

3 c. Crumbled Feta Cheese



Directions:

Cook pasta al dente. Drain and set aside.

Place tomatoes and 6 ingredients in a food processor, process until finely chopped.

Combine tomato mixture w/ enough water to make a smooth paste. Add to pasta, toss well to coat. Sprinkle w/ Feta.



Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .